Sat, Jul 29|
Cocktails & Connections 💕🥂 A Summer Event for Black Women
Black Women deserve laughter, joy, and community. Come celebrate Black women with us as we eat, sip mimosas, network and dance the afternoon away!
Time & Location
Jul 29, 2023, 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM EDT
ìpàdé, 1734 20th St NW, Washington, DC 20009, USA
About the Event
The time has come for TWC’s annual event celebrating all thing Black womanhood. We can’t wait to see you at Cocktails & Connections ❤️
Get ready for an unforgettable event where Black women come together to celebrate, uplift, and motivate one another! Join us for an afternoon of networking, empowerment, and pure fun as we create an electric atmosphere that's both professional and full of flair.
At The Wells Collective, we believe in the power of connections, laughter, and mimosas that flow as freely as our positive energy. This is your chance to mix, mingle, and make meaningful connections with other inspiring Black women.
With an R & B and hip hop soundtrack from the talented DJ Shay, mouthwatering bites to satisfy your taste buds, and plenty of bubbly mimosas to keep the vibes flowing, we've got all the ingredients for an epic networking experience that will leave you feeling free, energized and inspired.
Whether you're a seasoned professional, a rising star, or a fearless entrepreneur, this event is tailor-made for you. Join us in a vibrant Black-woman owned space in DuPont Circle of Washington DC, ìpàdé. We'll transform the afternoon into a haven of Black excellence and sisterhood.
Don't miss out on this dazzling affair where networking meets pure joy. Mark your calendars, gather your girl squad, and secure your spot. Get ready to unleash your brilliance and build lifelong connections that will elevate your personal and professional journey.
We can’t wait to see you there, girl!
Please email email@example.com regarding any questions or concerns.
1-1:30 Doors open, Check-in, mingling
1:30-2:15 Networking games
2:15-3:00 Optional small groups
3:00-3:45 Q&A with TWC
3:45-4:30 Dance party, event close
- Ticket prices include the cost of food, bottomless mimosas, and the event itself.
- Tickets are open only to those who are 21+.
- Ticket sales will close on Friday, July 21, availability permitting.
- Tickets are sold at a 'pay what you can' sliding scale; we trust that you will select the option that meets your financial ability. All ticket prices provide access to the full experience.
- For those who are able, we welcome the opportunity for you to purchase a ticket so that a Black woman might attend free of charge. Please do so via the 'Support Black Women' ticket option below. You can input [N/A] for ticket questions.
- If you would like to be considered for a complimentary ticket, please complete this form.
- No refunds will be provided after tickets have been purchased, though tickets are transferable.
with me that everyday
something has tried to kill me
and has failed.” - Lucille Clifton
Cocktails & Connections 75
This is a 'pay what you can' event. Please select the ticket amount that is in alignment with your financial abilities.$75.00+$1.88 service fee
Cocktails & Connections 85
This is a 'pay what you can' event. Please select the ticket amount that is in alignment with your financial abilities.$85.00+$2.13 service fee
Cocktails & Connections 95
This is a 'pay what you can' event. Please select the ticket amount that is in alignment with your financial abilities.$95.00+$2.38 service fee
Cocktails & Connections 105$105.00+$2.63 service fee
Supporting Black Women's Joy
This ticket option is for non-Black allies or Black women attending the event who have the ability to financially support others. Additional funds will go toward overhead costs. Please pay what you can; suggested payment price is $85-$105. Please input N/A for ticket questions.Pay what you want+Service fee