Wed, Feb 24 | Online via zoom
February Welcome to the Well: A Gathering for Black Women
Join us for our monthly gathering for Black women. We'll have self care, discussions about Black womanhood, and of course, have a little fun!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Feb 24, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM EST
Online via zoom
About the Event
Who is this session for?
- ANY Black women (including multi-racial women and Black women from all over the disapora) are welcome to attend.
What is this session about?
- This session is a gathering space for Black women to come together to celebrate our joys, name our challenges, and chart paths forward as we lean into our personal needs in order to see success personally and professionally.
What can I expect to take away from the session?
- Community-building with other Black women.
What will be the format of the session?
- The Wells Collective (TWC) offers Discussion Sessions, which offer open space for dialogue and healing, and Workshop Sessions, which feature direct content presentation by TWC members. This is a discussion session and will be led by multiple members of The Wells Collectve.
We can't wait to see you there, girl! Shining in all your Black woman glory! ❤️
- WELLcome to the Well$0$00$0