Wed, Jul 22 | Online via zoom
WELLcome to the Well: A Gathering for Black Women in Education
Join us for our monthly gathering for Black women in education. We'll talk about navigating microaggressions, centering our own joy and self-care, building sisterhood circles, and more. We are hopeful that our time together will prove to be healing, rejuvenating, and grounding.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jul 22, 2020, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM EDT
Online via zoom
About the Event
Who is this session for?
- ANY Black woman in education. Women Pre-K through 12, in public schools, private schools, or educational organizations who identify as Black (including multi-racial women and Black women from all over the disapora) are welcome to attend.
What is this session about?
- This session is a gathering space for Black women to come together to celebrate our joys, name our challenges, and chart paths forward as we lean into our personal needs in order to see success professionally.
What can I expect to take away from the session?
- Community-building with other Black women in education
What will be the format of the session?
- The Wells Collective (TWC) offers Discussion Sessions, which offer open space for dialogue and healing, and Workshop Sessions, which feature direct content presentation by TWC members. This is a discussion session and will be led by multiple members of The Wells Collectve.
We can't wait to see you there, girl! Shining in all your Black woman glory! ❤️
- WELLcome to the Well$0$00$0